Monday, January 12, 2009

Something I heard on Mark Levin tonight...

That makes perfect sense;

I assume all these pro-choice people (NOW, NARAL, etc...) will be up in arms in protest against Nationalized health care!

Think about it; the thrust of their argument against banning abortion is "we don't want anyone telling us what to do with our bodies". Fine, I assume then that means you don't want a handful of bureaucrats telling you what is best for your health care!

I'm sorry, that hysterectomy just doesn't fit into our little government run box of health care, you'll have to join a waiting list. I'm sorry, you must get the Mastectomy whether you think it's the best thing for your particular form of cancer whether you want it or not!

Careful what you wish for NARAL, NOW, etc.... you might just get it!

BTW: I LOVE Mark Levin's show. He tells it like it is and isn't afraid to call out RINO's either.

No comments:

Post a Comment